Native American Ministries (NAM) constantly receives requests from reservation churches for equipment, construction materials and volunteers, ministry supplies, and, occasionally, funds. Nearly every single church that we partner with is instrumental in raising at least some of the funds necessary for programs and projects that we help them conduct. Following is a list of requests that NAM is currently working on:
1) Fort Apache Reservation – Canyon Day A/G: video projector, approximate cost is $1,100. This is a brand new church and a video projector is just about the last big ticket item that they need in order to button up this project.
2) Yankton Sioux Reservation – Wagner A/G: video series “…if anyone has completed a series and would like to donate or LOAN it to us.” Tim is especially looking for studies “For Men Only”. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website www.prministries.net. Our mailing address is: PO Box 28, Wagner SD 57380 and you can contact us at 321-446-0894 or the office, 605-384-5867.
3) Navajo Reservation – Cameron, AZ – 48′X12′ metal roof for a a trailer that is used to house ministry teams. This is a very windy part of the U.S.
4) Navajo Reservation – Tuba City, AZ – Major remodeling of a trailer so that it can be used as a youth facility. The church has already raised a considerable portion of the funds.
5) Rosebud Sioux Reservation – Sinte Gleska University, South Dakota: Commercial pots, pans, and utensils. The University provides rooms and its kitchen and auditorium for wakes and other community events but runs on a very tight budget. In cooperation with All Nations Family Worship Center, we want to address this need as a way for the church to build bridges with the community, including tribal leadership. This is an important opportunity for significant outreach ministry for years to come.
Please feel free to contact me at your convenience, via email, at email@example.com or by phone at (417) 425-6653.